HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2013, 01:31 AM
United States, CA, Pleasanton
Joined Nov 2012
49 Posts
Discussion
Cdlearview Simulators ???????

Since I'm a newbee novice, I'm glad I can come to you guys for advice. I am definitely going to need a simulator to get this hobby down pat. At 73 years of age, my reactions are to slow.

I don't have the need to buy the fancy new flight simuylator with a whole bunch of jets, electrics, helicopters, etc. I'd rather save my $$$$$$ for other RC things.

Therefore, I'm seriously entertaining the idea of going with the ClearView Simulator. From my reading, it seems to have approximately 15 planes, 8-10 flight areas, etc. This is all I feel I need to learn how to fly the rc planes I will be flying in real time.

Could some of you "flyers" out there let me know if this logic is rationale, or am I not thinking clearly. and should definitely buy one of the more expensive simulators --- i.e. Phoenix, Realflite, etc.

Also, not being very computer savy at this age, how hard is it to coordinate the Radio transmitter with the planes?????

Many thanks in advance for your time in reading and even responding to the above questions.
Ron Christensen is offline Find More Posts by Ron Christensen
Last edited by Ron Christensen; Jan 20, 2013 at 01:35 AM. Reason: spelling
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2013, 07:34 PM
Who dares, wins
Canada, ON, Guelph
Joined Jun 2012
713 Posts
Try posting this in the simulator forum.
addictedtoplanes is offline Find More Posts by addictedtoplanes