HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Joined Feb 2015
3 Posts
T-28 skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgravina View Post
Been playing around with the Sim this weekend, and since I don't own the USAF gray and blue scheme, I always wanted to fly the white and red version. Looked everywhere for a download of the proper skin for the T28, and since I could not find anything anywhere, I turned out doing my own. What you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWj0CT-EYiY
That looks great. Any change you might be willing to share the skin
KelloggKid is offline Find More Posts by KelloggKid
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Australia, ACT, Canberra
Joined Apr 2014
160 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endersmens View Post
I'm sorry , I'm not that familiar with how motors and esc's work. It won't pull 28 amps in the air? Would it pull more or less? And if less, then shouldn't it be fine for flying full throttle and such ?

My understanding is that it would pull less amps in the air because there is less load on the motor. In the air it isn't being physically held back like it is on the ground. It is like how a car uses more fuel when towing a load.

It should be fine for full throttle but it is close to the ESC threshold. For that reason I'd limit it to bursts or upgrade your ESC if you want to fly it at 100% all the time.
Hingo is offline Find More Posts by Hingo
Old Today, 01:41 AM
"Doc"
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Dec 2014
164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelloggKid View Post
Will do, applying some corrections. Will post it in the Phoenix RC area, but I will put a copy of the post here, so you can see it.
mjgravina is online now Find More Posts by mjgravina
Old Today, 02:17 AM
"Doc"
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Dec 2014
164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelloggKid View Post
KelloggKid, I put the skin up on this thread, as it belongs there. Enjoy!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2795
mjgravina is online now Find More Posts by mjgravina
Old Today, 11:02 AM
I just want to go fly!
United States, MD, Towson
Joined Aug 2012
2,896 Posts
new esc should be here today! looking forward to seeing what the power 25 - 870 kv will pull at WOT with the durafly 3 blade. amp and watt wise.
walter3rd is online now Find More Posts by walter3rd