SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 24, 2015, 10:09 PM
The Curse of the Flying Scroll
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
9,164 Posts
Joke
Coffee Addicts

I hear these coffee addicts in the process of doing their work or going somewhere, or watching tv. They can't do anything without their coffee. Where's my cup 'n hammer ? I need my cup 'n drill. Anyone seen my cup 'n toolbox ? Who has my cup 'n pencil ?

If I could find my cup 'n keys I'd go buy a new one. I guess I'm gonna go have a cup 'n cigarette. You can't borrow my cup 'n tools. All day
long. Must not like his job, he says he's tired of this cup 'n junk. He wants to sit on his butt with a cup 'n computer.

The weather lady says Here I am with my cup 'n weather report and Bob will be next with his cup 'n news.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Last edited by Chophop; Feb 24, 2015 at 11:09 PM.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 04:12 PM
Joined Sep 2006
9,164 Posts
I guess posting it here makes the copyright mine. So I could make a fortune with a coffe cup that says "I love my cup 'n work"
Old Feb 25, 2015, 05:06 PM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop View Post
I guess posting it here makes the copyright mine. So I could make a fortune with a coffe cup that says "I love my cup 'n work"
I dunno about either one.
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Old Feb 26, 2015, 09:29 AM
Danish? Don't U eat that??
Denmark
Joined Jan 2008
251 Posts
Never had anyone ask if you've seen their cup'n cup......??

That stuff definately has a negative effect on your brain.......you rarely ever hear of a smoker who can't find that butt he had to put down for a sec to use both hands on something.......

I remember back in what would have been the equivalent of my college days to you, when I was finishing one of many semester projects with my project group of 7 people. 4 drank coffee, 3 (including my self) did not. We noticed the coffee drinkers would keep working far longer into the evening, where we just had to cave in and go home for some shuteye. Then one of my 2 non-coffee drinking team mates came up with this "Power tea", that he had found in a health shop somewhere in town. Basically just plain old Earl grey with added caffeine........in fact the tea was supposed to have 2-3 times the caffeine content of strong coffee.
We brewed up a couple of pots and got on with the work. Certainly evened out the score! Now the coffee drinkers had to cave in way before the three of us did. Victory!!
Then the next day when we got to school, we observed 3 things:
1) We felt like we hadn't slept for a fortnight, and often had trouble keeping with the class sessions.
2) In spite of our late hour work, we hadn't really managed to do that much extra work......
3) On proofreading the material from the last 2/3rds of the night before, we had to realize that much of it was nonsense, and had to be rewritten more or less from scratch.

We threw away the rest of the tea.

To this day I have stayed away from coffee..........I'll have a coke every now and then, but only cuz' it tastes so dĪmn good.
DKChris is offline Find More Posts by DKChris
Last edited by DKChris; Feb 26, 2015 at 09:41 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 11:44 AM
Joined Sep 2006
9,164 Posts
I saw something on TV that said a few cups of cup 'n coffee a day is good for you.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 12:47 PM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop View Post
I saw something on TV that said a few cups of cup 'n coffee a day is good for you.
With as much of it as I drink, it better be!
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Old Feb 26, 2015, 02:32 PM
Joined Sep 2006
9,164 Posts
A nurse gave me coffee after a cardiac stress test, said it cures headaches very quickly. Within a few minutes my headache was gone.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 02:34 PM
Joined Sep 2006
9,164 Posts
Now I remember, some news caster said something like that about 10 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932 View Post
I dunno about either one.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 11:43 PM
Joined Sep 2006
9,164 Posts
You could add an aromatic coffee enhancer and say you make some pretty good cup 'n scents.