HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 10, 2014, 09:02 AM
I Wish I Was Flying...
United States, CO, Littleton
Joined Nov 2006
689 Posts
Careful!
Don't Order From Banggood

I placed my first order with Banggood on September 23rd. I paid extra for EMS shipping with a promise of 7-10 days. I received a tracking number Sept 26th and when tracking it it said no package was found. I assumed this was because of a delay updating the status.

I waited patiently until October 6th with no update. This was right about when I should have received my package. I emailed Banggood customer support asking where my package is. Turns out they provided a FAKE tracking number and hadn't yet shipped it, 2 weeks after I ordered it.

Now I have a tracking number saying it shipped Oct 8th. I asked for a refund of my charges for rush shipping and they told me to "take it easy".

As a Custer Support Manager by career, and someone who has placed dozens of orders from Chinese companies, I am very unhappy and will NOT order again from banggood. Please stay away and stick with places like Hobbyking. They have never given me a fake tracking number and told me to "take it easy".

Scott
sdueck is offline Find More Posts by sdueck
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2014, 03:18 PM
Joined Oct 2014
3 Posts
I am truly surprised to hear this. I have to date bought over €800 worth of items from them and the one time a product did not get to me (an oscilloscope costing €130) they did send it again. I later found out there was a mistake in the address (from their side) and that is why the item ended up being sent back to China. I rarely opt for the expedited shipping though. And yes items take ages to get here. When I want something urgent I go to HobbyKing. As for their customer care, at least where it comes to technical information, they usually come through for me.
Hope it all works out for you in the end.
Excalibur2811 is offline Find More Posts by Excalibur2811