HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 25, 2012, 09:08 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Aug 2007
38 Posts
Discussion
Mighty Mini plan - anyone have a copy?

Hi, I have been looking for a plan of a free flight plane called Mighty Mini, I think it was a free issue plan in one of the UK mags, power was around a Mills 0.75cc size engine, about 24" span high wing model and quite solid looking with the tailplane mounted on the bottom of the fuselage. It also had an undercarriage. I think the plan and build artical in the mag stated you could radio control it as well, and I would like to do that, but I just cannot get a plan for it. From memory it was in a magazine a few years ago (could be up tp 8 years ago, you know how time flies by!). Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks, regards, Paul.
ironmonger is offline Find More Posts by ironmonger
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:07 PM
KE your cub.
in the gutter, again....
Joined Jun 2005
4,135 Posts
Mini super?
Curare is offline Find More Posts by Curare
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:39 AM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Jan 2002
575 Posts
could it be the Micro Super?

Mark.
Mark Winstanley is offline Find More Posts by Mark Winstanley
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:43 PM
KE your cub.
in the gutter, again....
Joined Jun 2005
4,135 Posts
Ahh, yeah sorry, I stand corrected, forgot that boddo did the mini, AND the micro:S
Curare is offline Find More Posts by Curare
Old Dec 02, 2012, 10:13 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Aug 2007
38 Posts
Mighty Mini, see it in the video.

Hi, thanks for the idea's but I have that plan myself.
Here is a Youtube link showing the plane, you can see it at point 1 minute 26 seconds and it appears on the video quite a few times!

FREE FLIGHT MAYHEM - BMFA NATIONALS 2012 - (PART 2) (14 min 48 sec)

The Youtube video is called: FREE FLIGHT MAYHEM - BMFA NATIONALS 2012 - (PART 2)

Hopefully someone will have a copy of the plan for the plane after seeing the video of it.

Best regards, Paul.
ironmonger is offline Find More Posts by ironmonger