SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 06, 2008, 03:15 PM
Texas
Joined Nov 2006
111 Posts
Discussion
New plane, check it out!

Check out my new FPV plane. Haven't flown it yet with the camera. Did some ground taxiing to check for interferance from the Tx. The servo for panning jumps a little when you go from 0 power to on. It stops after the motor is running. Would twisting the servo wires fix this?
Shooter58 is offline Find More Posts by Shooter58
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2008, 04:10 PM
Live FPV or Die
Montreal,Canada
Joined Feb 2002
3,961 Posts
it's not a problem
VRflyer is offline Find More Posts by VRflyer
Old Mar 06, 2008, 06:11 PM
Portland, OR
Joined Feb 2007
1,356 Posts
I fly FPV with the Eelctristar. it is a great platform to use!! very contraolable and stable. Get familiar with it before you fly via camera, trust me on that one. the stall can grab yah in the a decent headwind when yuou fly it by camera.
WBFlyer is offline Find More Posts by WBFlyer
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 07, 2008, 10:13 PM
Texas
Joined Nov 2006
111 Posts
I know what you mean on that stall. We have been flying these for about a year. What I've learned is you need to keep extra throttle in it to help from stalling. I haven't flown FPV yet, I hope that I will be able to tell what the plane is doing from the screen. Still waiting on a video splitter to go to the camera and the lcd screen. VRFlyer... I will probably test running the servo wire for the pan around the back of the wing away from the motor anyway. Can't hurt. Thanks for the reply.
Shooter58 is offline Find More Posts by Shooter58