SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 13, 2014, 05:57 PM
Happy Holidays
Joined Jan 2013
1,043 Posts
Discussion
Help rctimer login verify code?

I can't seem to log into rctimer for a part that they carry.I have my password but it asks for a verify code.I have no idea what that is and when I place a number in there it says enter a inter her so I add 21 which is a integer it does work so I add 3.000 all kinds of numbers and letters in caps I just don't know what to do and I'm getting frustrated because I have to order a esc from there that they only carrywtt.f is going on.
AnthonysQuad is offline Find More Posts by AnthonysQuad
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2014, 06:16 PM
Happy Holidays
Joined Jan 2013
1,043 Posts
I swear if I don't have a heart attack or get grey hair ......sigh anyone know a interger I can enter into the verify box when creating a new account or login with my old account I have the password but it asks for a verify code that has to be a intger.

What a day ........
Old Sep 13, 2014, 09:09 PM
Happy Holidays
Joined Jan 2013
1,043 Posts
Uav objects sells the same opto 30 a escs.rctimer I dont know what's up with that verify code....guess u lost a order.
Old Yesterday, 01:15 AM
Albuquerque USA
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Dec 2012
1,945 Posts
It the capcha code that appear next to the box where you need ton enter the code. If you don't see the capcha then use a different browser. When you click on the "account" text box the code will appear. Look at the picture I attached. The code will generate different every time
Askyvision is online now Find More Posts by Askyvision
Last edited by Askyvision; Yesterday at 01:21 AM.