HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2013, 06:38 PM
Joined Sep 2013
105 Posts
Discussion
Non HH TXs with HH Micros

I can't seem to find anything regarding the subject line either here or in the Radios forum, so...

At this point in time for the foreseeable future I am a only going to fly UMs, mostly if not all BNFs. So far I have the Champ RTF and MkIX PZ Spitfire. The Spit has given me all sorts of grief, and I have written in the applicable thread on it. My issues may be alleviated somewhat with a new TX as opposed to the Champ TX I use for both models. I was going to get Dx6i while it had a retail here in Aus of 129 (TX only but that's all I wanted for micros), but I missed the boat, now its 209 and out of stock. Whilst perusing the HKing site, I came across the Orange T-Six 6ch DSM2 compatible TX. Pricing suits me, and most reviews are favorable. Is anyone using this TX for UMs, and if so how does it go?

There is a thread on this particular TX, but no real discussion on how it goes with UMs.

Michael
schuey19 is online now Find More Posts by schuey19
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2013, 05:41 AM
Joined Sep 2013
105 Posts
Mods pls delete, I've reposted in Radios forum.
schuey19 is online now Find More Posts by schuey19