New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 10, 2016, 05:27 PM
Find More Posts by TX79
United States, NY, Cohoes
Joined Oct 2010
120 Posts
Question
Hangar 9 Valiant Electric Build

A couple of questions. I think the answers are relatively easy but I wanted to see what others had to say.

1. I am using the recommended Eflite 160 motor. It came with 2 options for the prop shaft mount. The diameter of the threaded shaft is too big for the recommended spinner HAN99005. Is the fix as easy as drilling the hole a little bigger and then just sliding it on? It will be the metal of the base of the spinner against the metal of the motor shaft base. Comments??

2. I am using the optional landing gear HAN454008. Has anybody else used this? It comes with the screws for mounting it to the base of the plane, but nothing else. So I guess you just have to buy the 6 nuts, screws, spacers, etc. to put it all together, correct? Comments??

Thanks!
TX79 is offline Find More Posts by TX79
to remove ads between posts