Joined Jul 2014
12 Posts
How does it stay on? Looks like it would be difficult to fly with
Evowireless is offline Find More Posts by Evowireless
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Joined Jun 2014
15 Posts
Question about the swashplate on my FBL100 v2......The left side of the swash (aileron) is high at rest, but it hovers level. If I try leveling the swash downward with a linkage adjustment, it pulls hard left, beyond the range of the electronic adjustment.

Is this normal, or not normal, but don't worry if it hovers OK?
algreen is offline Find More Posts by algreen
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jun 2012
1,213 Posts
]With mine, I tapped the battery door closed and it come with Velcro. Half for the TX and half for the HT8. It come with one cable for usb charging and one for the TX. Here is an example image I found.
[IMG]
Jasen40 is online now Find More Posts by Jasen40
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Joined Jun 2012
1,213 Posts
Using your Devo TX will allow you to bring just one transmitter to the field. I fly my FP 80 and 100 around my apartment complex. They are durable and fun. This guy will defiantly get you ready for your genius or a Hisky cp. Also once you have the 80 in hand, and if $$ permit the HFP100 V2 is really nice, but it will take time to get hear from China.
@algreen That is how mine is currently setup also. Plus I set my swash for a slight front tilt. Out of the box it was level and had left backwards drift.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
MightyG
Joined Mar 2013
583 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen40 View Post
]With mine, I tapped the battery door closed and it come with Velcro. Half for the TX and half for the HT8. It come with one cable for usb charging and one for the TX. Here is an example image I found.
[IMG]
Hey.... that looks familiar!
MightyG is online now Find More Posts by MightyG
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
8,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by algreen View Post
Question about the swashplate on my FBL100 v2......The left side of the swash (aileron) is high at rest, but it hovers level. If I try leveling the swash downward with a linkage adjustment, it pulls hard left, beyond the range of the electronic adjustment.

I have that too, as long as it flies right, dont worry about it. It is only important (on an FP) that it does not bind when it moves. [its a different story though with a CP]
Once the swash gets power, it centers.
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Joined Oct 2010
57 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by algreen View Post

My hfp100 v2 has the same phenomenon happening. I would keep the swashplate the way it is, i.e. with the links adjusted to give a bit of right aileron. You can test the heli on your hands, add some throttle and you can see the swash is level.

I don't know if this is really a "problem", but yes it exists only with the v2 model (I also have a v1 version and it doesn't have this phenomenon).
chris_n26 is online now Find More Posts by chris_n26
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
8,906 Posts
just tried to upload a vid to youtube - however, when I was at the step that says "saving movie to computer" in windows movie maker, my computer crashed and 2 hours of editing went down the crapper

so here is another one ...
(I was too discouraged to ever even take my MJX F48 out of the package after reading absluttily devastating reviews for it. (one ended with the F48 being thrown in the trash due to "refusal to perform" ...)

Anyway, it looks like after a year or so of rotting in a box, at least some of the F48 parts might get a second chance

So meet mr.froggy

HFP100V2 Mister Froggy (1 min 5 sec)

Got the blades from BG for a whopping 2.66$ (they are actually "upgrade blades" for the V977) and would dare to claim that the overall appearance of the bird is pretty decent
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 01:31 AM
Joined Jun 2012
1,213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyG View Post
Hey.... that looks familiar!
I hope you don't mind me borrowing, it was an excellent example what I was describing.