HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by scaulfi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 04:44 AM
Adelaide, South Australia
Joined Feb 2007
317 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just got informed today that the large scale on road Aussie champs are being held in Adelaide this year. It was going to be Victoria, then QLD, but because of some rules and a lot of QLD nitro guys going to Thailand for the Worlds, the large scale executive have swapped the venue to Littlehampton, SA.

Anyhoo, the pres. of the club asked me today to put the feelers out to see if any bikers would be happy to come to sunny Adelaide for the event.

The dates will be November 7-9, Entry forms will going soon.

At this stage there could be up to 5 local bikes racing.

OH, yeah, Roadie softs work fantastic at littlehampton.

Cheers
Andrew
magnuts is offline Find More Posts by magnuts
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2014, 08:57 AM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Apr 2014
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian46 View Post
Yer was a good day , its just a shame that you have to spend such big money on tyres to get grip at our track so i know what you mean Clinton . but i don't think 1/5 scale are doing well with grip at the moment as well . i think it would be pointless running Friday nights with the way the track is at the moment just no grip at all . i'm keen to run on the ic meets because there is all ways some one there to run and there not abad bunch of blokes . let me know your thoughts on this .

I would put my vote in for ic sunday for much the same reasons

seems grip is a real problem in these cooler months the track was awful sunday arvo when I tried it
Clint drove well considering he didn't have the magic green tyres

im not too sold on the sugar water and rubber tyres
seems to work for only a small part of the day
better to get more blowers to get the track clean
tuweelar is offline Find More Posts by tuweelar
Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Australia, QLD, Lowood
Joined Aug 2008
178 Posts
If racing is on this weekend I'm proberley won't be there I have a party to go to sat night, but I'll be there if I can
CLINT L is offline Find More Posts by CLINT L
Old Today, 03:40 AM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Sep 2003
3,678 Posts
Video

Hey, I put a video together that Sam took for me from a few weeks ago. Its a 6min Qualifier Rnd I shortened to 4mins, has all the best bits including my big slide onto the front straight and into a big wheelie. You can also see the bikes loose traction on some corners. No GREEN Roadies in that Rnd.. Enjoy

RC Bikes England Park Raceway-June 2014 (4 min 37 sec)
scaulfi is offline Find More Posts by scaulfi
Old Today, 03:44 AM
adrian
Joined Feb 2011
57 Posts
Hey Clint i have a party to sat night probs will get pissed but will be there sunday maybe even drive a little better .
adrian46 is offline Find More Posts by adrian46
Old Today, 03:56 AM
adrian
Joined Feb 2011
57 Posts
That was awesome footage from our female bike y Sam and thanks shaun for putting
together .
adrian46 is offline Find More Posts by adrian46