HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 17, 2014, 10:49 AM
Joined Jul 2014
4 Posts
Discussion
Transmitter work with receiver?

Hey all.

Im looking to build a micro FPV system.This would be my first build and my first FPV build.

I understand that you need to have the same frequency for the transmitter and receiver. I'm a bit confused with the statement that comes with the transmitter.
"ATTENTION : CAN NOT USE WITH FATSHARK, FREQUENCIES ARE DIFFERENT."

Im looking at this transmitter: http://www.fpvhobby.com/215-rtu-58gh...-ua-set-3.html

And this would be my receiver: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=35055

Would these two work together?

Thanks
Tim
flybytim is offline Find More Posts by flybytim
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2014, 02:38 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Sep 2004
73 Posts
Yup, should be fine.. that monitor/Rx isn't a fatshark receiver (i.e. ImmersionRC or any FS headset) so you're safe.

The transmitter doesn't list the channels, but I'm sure the 8 channels it has will be covered by the receiver. Might just need some docs or question to the seller to find out exactly which.

Looking at the receivers offered by FPVHobby I'm sure it's using the common set.
Jam-ehz is offline Find More Posts by Jam-ehz
Old Jul 17, 2014, 02:43 PM
Joined Jul 2014
4 Posts
Hey Jam thanks for the reply.

You can see the channels here:
flybytim is offline Find More Posts by flybytim