HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Phone/Tablet Transmitter Mount

Simplify your ground station

Splash

Universal Smart Device Mounting System

More and more transmission systems are able to be used with phones and tablets to display live video feed and telemetry data. That creates a need to have your device close by and easy to see. This transmitter mount is designed to attach to nearly any bar style handle on the back of a transmitter and has an adjustable mount that can accommodate smart phones up to an 8" tablet. You can adjust the viewing angle to your preference and makes for a great user experience having everything you need to fly together in one place.

Check out the Transmitter Mount on HobbyKing's website.

Specs:

• Distance between clamp opening: 53~153mm
  • Weight: 145g

Discussion

Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:49 AM
foamie re-cycler
United States, WV
Joined Nov 2004
2,053 Posts
Looks good ,one observation though ...I'm not altogether sure I want a metal cage in close proximity to my antennae or tablet ,may cause interference issues .
daddiozz is online now Find More Posts by daddiozz