HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 25, 2014, 11:54 AM
cpo
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Dec 2012
966 Posts
Discussion
RealFlight 7 Interlink Elite Video Series

I managed to get my hands on RealFlight 7 Interlink Elite, and I figured I would do some videos to help people along. I know lots of folks have been transitioning to RF7 lately - for whatever reason - so perhaps these videos will be helpful. I have Phoenix and Heli-X as well, but this is my first time to use RF.

Feel free to share any tips you may have as well. This thread is open for discussion, so don't feel bad sharing your own information!

cpo
cpo is offline Find More Posts by cpo
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2014, 11:55 AM
cpo
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Dec 2012
966 Posts
RealFlight 7 (RF7) Part One : Unboxing, Installation, and Calibration

In this video, I introduce you to the RealFlight 7 (RF7) Interlink Elite. This is Part One of a multi-part video series. This video shows you what's in the box, a quick look at the Interlink Elite transmitter, how it can be used with other transmitters for sim'ing, how to install the software, validate it, get updates, and finally, how to calibrate the controller. Last thing I show you may be the most important, and that's where to find the full manual!

This is just the start, future videos will get into some features, setup options, and explore the various types of aircraft.

RealFlight 7 (RF7) Part One : Unboxing, Installation, and Calibration (10 min 23 sec)
cpo is offline Find More Posts by cpo
Old Mar 26, 2014, 11:59 AM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jan 2014
8 Posts
great video, thanks!

keep sharing more videos
Ran_kd is offline Find More Posts by Ran_kd
Old Apr 11, 2014, 01:14 AM
Joined May 2004
1,484 Posts
Thanks for the video, it was very helpful!
ErcoupeEd is offline Find More Posts by ErcoupeEd