HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Joined May 2014
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
that kbar is bad news awesome gyro best bang for the buck cant be touched
That's what I hear

The s2 looked more hit and miss, yes there is a few running it succesfully but many others I seen had issues.

Now that I think about it, didn't you yourself make a video how the cyclic would make the tail interact?
rcpowerz is offline Find More Posts by rcpowerz
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpowerz View Post
That's what I hear

The s2 looked more hit and miss, yes there is a few running it succesfully but many others I seen had issues.

Now that I think about it, didn't you yourself make a video how the cyclic would make the tail interact?
yes i did until i used the correct servos
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown