SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 04, 2011, 12:02 PM
United States, UT, St George
Joined Apr 2011
12 Posts
Discussion
New "Exceed Rocket Series" Motors

I was looking into buying one of the new Rocket Brushless Motors on Hobbypartz but I'm not sure which one would be the equivalent to a "480" class of motors. Essentially, which one would be the equivalent to the Alpha 480 motor. Does anyone actually own one of these, could you give a review? Or any thrust, prop, amp information would awesome!
tommy_1800 is offline Find More Posts by tommy_1800
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2011, 08:28 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2009
554 Posts
Here's a review of the Exceed Rocket...We will have more data coming soon...In the meantime, let us know what info you would like to see on the website and we'll do our best to update it!

Exceed RC Brushless Rocket Series Motors (3 min 12 sec)
hobbypartz is offline Find More Posts by hobbypartz
Old Mar 20, 2014, 11:50 AM
Chilliwack, BC Canada
Joined Mar 2010
1,092 Posts
Prop data!

There are four 3520s and four 4120s, all with different Kvs. Looks like these have been out for three years or so but there is still no prop data for any of them. I need something like the 4120, but I am limited to a 13 inch prop. It is hard to pick which 4120 I need, or even how many cells I will need with that size prop. It does not really look like HobbyPartz is doing it's best for these motors.
Gordks is offline Find More Posts by Gordks
Old Mar 21, 2014, 12:12 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordks View Post
There are four 3520s and four 4120s, all with different Kvs. Looks like these have been out for three years or so but there is still no prop data for any of them. I need something like the 4120, but I am limited to a 13 inch prop. It is hard to pick which 4120 I need, or even how many cells I will need with that size prop. It does not really look like HobbyPartz is doing it's best for these motors.
The prop data is hardly ever given to us, the information on the website is exported direct from the manufacturer's website so if the information isn't listed then that was because 1) they don't list it on their own website, or 2) the manufacturer doesn't test the motors for prop data.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Jul 11, 2014, 07:34 AM
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Jan 2013
10 Posts
I am interested in purchasing 8 of the Rocket Series 2215 motors in different Kv ratings, but they have been out of stock for quite some time. Any idea when they will be back in stock? I really like these motors, and I am willing to wait to purchase them, it they will be back in stock in the near future.
Jaxx is offline Find More Posts by Jaxx