Old Aug 22, 2015, 03:57 AM
Find More Posts by jamichx
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collective P View Post
Hi,

Has anyone tried the CopterX 350mah batteries?
(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6x-CopterX...item58aa26d705)
Wonder whether they would be a good compromise between the lower weight Walkera batteries and the heavier MG Power, 400mah batteries.
Would hope they give performance similar to MGPower.

Thanks for sharing your opinions.
I tried those and did not have good experience with them. I still have them but do not use them as they lasted good only few cycles.

MG power are the best batteries I have had so far. On second place would be the original walkera 350 mAh batteries . CopterX is waste of money IMO.
jamichx is offline Find More Posts by jamichx
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 22, 2015, 05:18 AM
Find More Posts by Collective P
Joined Feb 2015
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamichx View Post
I tried those and did not have good experience with them. I still have them but do not use them as they lasted good only few cycles.

MG power are the best batteries I have had so far. On second place would be the original walkera 350 mAh batteries . CopterX is waste of money IMO.
That is really helpful, thank you!
Collective P is offline Find More Posts by Collective P
Old Aug 24, 2015, 10:11 AM
Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
17,003 Posts
Currently testing some Tmart 300 mAh batteries, mostly in quads, but also flew these in the MiniCP. Power felt good, as well as flight times. I must add I wasn't flying 3D, just doing circuits and hovering, with some throttle punches.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Pictures of various boats
Old Aug 24, 2015, 02:23 PM
Find More Posts by jamichx
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan View Post
Currently testing some Tmart 300 mAh batteries, mostly in quads, but also flew these in the MiniCP. Power felt good, as well as flight times. I must add I wasn't flying 3D, just doing circuits and hovering, with some throttle punches.
They are all good first few cycles come back if they perform same after 30 to 50th cycle
jamichx is offline Find More Posts by jamichx
Old Aug 29, 2015, 09:59 AM
Find More Posts by M.P.Slo
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Joined Dec 2012
8 Posts
Prop for brushless tail

Does anybody know which tail propeler to use for brushless kit? I broke the prop and mounted the prop for brushed motor and heli starts to rotate when changing height.
M.P.Slo is offline Find More Posts by M.P.Slo