Closed Thread
Old Feb 18, 2014, 10:44 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,854 Posts
Trader Rating: 180
Discussion
don't ya just love it.......

I just wish some Sellers would take a moment to take care of Business....its very annoying to check on a attempt to buy ....and the seller sends NO Response for over 12hrs....hehehe...I got nuthin from him period....only to find this morning it was sold....Poor use of the site...I think....But...That's just My opinion....

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2106930

Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2014, 10:54 AM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
2,087 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Chicka Boom, Chicka Boom.....
flyinwalenda is offline Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Old Feb 18, 2014, 12:07 PM
United States, MD, Annapolis
Joined Jun 2013
2,718 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
Don't ya......when you have to click on the title to find out what the rant is about?
Waterbound is offline Find More Posts by Waterbound
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Hubsan H107D Custom FPV Setup
Old Feb 18, 2014, 12:20 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
USA, TX, Teague
Joined Jul 2007
5,767 Posts
Trader Rating: 152
Heck that's half the fun.
Dad_Roman is offline Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Old Feb 18, 2014, 12:27 PM
United States, MA, Dennis
Joined Nov 2012
518 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbound View Post
Don't ya......when you have to click on the title to find out what the rant is about?
Lol, Thanks for the laugh i needed that.
CCkiter is offline Find More Posts by CCkiter
Old Feb 18, 2014, 02:00 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,854 Posts
wished I was waterbound....plum got tired of checkin to see if I owed him money lastnight...posted bout an hour after he listed....kept checkin to see if I owed him Funds....then started in this mornin ...multiple times....Shore would be nice to have a PM and someone let ya know whats goin on...OH well...rant is over..back to cleanin my catch....

Glad ya'll think its a laugh.....hehe..

Billy
Old Feb 18, 2014, 05:12 PM
Scale flyer
United States, GA, Clayton
Joined Jul 2013
159 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBillyFly View Post
wished I was waterbound....plum got tired of checkin to see if I owed him money lastnight...posted bout an hour after he listed....kept checkin to see if I owed him Funds....then started in this mornin ...multiple times....Shore would be nice to have a PM and someone let ya know whats goin on...OH well...rant is over..back to cleanin my catch....

Glad ya'll think its a laugh.....hehe..

Billy
Hey Billy, I'm with you on this one but more often than not you'll get hammered on if you belly ache about anything around here
daddyrabbit1234 is offline Find More Posts by daddyrabbit1234
Old Feb 18, 2014, 05:22 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrabbit1234 View Post
Hey Billy, I'm with you on this one but more often than not you'll get hammered on if you belly ache about anything around here
Hehehe..I'm all good....Brought up a bunch of Firewood to the house..Cleaned up the tree limbs everywhere....we've had winds up to 40mph...if it ain't snowin...sleetin...and windchills that are Bone chillin....then its warm air comin up from the South...and rippin...and to top it off....we have a fire danger....hehehehe.....Holy Crap....I worked the Crappy Pants off me...Guess I needed it....and a Fish Fry tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Hot Dayum!...Back to my Sig Wonder.....changin it over to Electric.....and I'll put my Doggie Bone underwear on for those that wanna chew on me....Later

Billy
Old Feb 18, 2014, 06:16 PM
United States, MD, Annapolis
Joined Jun 2013
2,718 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
Ha! Enjoy the fish Billy!
Waterbound is offline Find More Posts by Waterbound
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Hubsan H107D Custom FPV Setup
Old Feb 18, 2014, 07:16 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,105 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Unusual to see you complain. Winter depression?

Don't ya just love it when I drop below 8 points tomorrow!
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Old Feb 18, 2014, 07:18 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,105 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Don't ya just love it when there is more snow in the forecast?
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Old Feb 18, 2014, 11:57 PM
loves to fly...
United States, WA, Bellingham
Joined Apr 2012
92 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
I agree with you flybillyfly, which is why I have and always do this.

I agree with you too daddyrabbit1234, I've noticed almost no one has a good gripe on how deals should be done around here anymore according to the responders. It's the person that has the issue whose always wrong somehow. Most the time I find everyone has their points.

Anyway, maybe it's just me, but I think PM'ing second,etc. in line whats up so they don't have to keep checking back is a nice thing to do. Seems to me to just be courteous. Takes but a second and saves the potential buyer a lot more time than that lookin back at the ad. Plus, it solves the potential buyer of the "mannnn, it sold" when they have to find out on their own 12+ hrs. later. I've been there.. It's definitely not the end of the world but it sure is a let down.

I guess some people here want to be polite but just want to do the deal and move on. They treat the transaction as business from a used car sales man. They know your a person but don't want to treat you like one, lol. To each their own I guess.
flyingpete is offline Find More Posts by flyingpete
Old Feb 19, 2014, 12:35 AM
7 foot floater
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Mar 2013
491 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
When I offer to buy something, I subscribe to the thread with email notifications, and when they post "sold" or "it's yours" (for me or someone else) I get that in an email. Problem solved.
rudyauction509 is offline Find More Posts by rudyauction509
Old Feb 19, 2014, 06:43 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
9,154 Posts
Trader Rating: 68
JC- I like it when snow's in somebody else's forecast, not so much in mine

Western Maryland has had 183" total snowfall this year (150) miles away, we've had 27".

Billy- we can't fix 'em all...People are people , and to depress you even further,it's always gonna be this way !
Sorry you had to hear it from me, but somebody had to say it.
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Wheeling and dealing..
Old Feb 19, 2014, 07:56 AM
# Scale is a way of life
United States, OH, Avon Lake
Joined Apr 2010
2,067 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpete View Post
I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I agree with you too daddyrabbit1234, I've noticed almost no one has a good gripe on how deals should be done around here anymore according to the responders. It's the person that has the issue whose always wrong somehow. Most the time I find everyone has their points.
Not always, but in many cases the grips are so trivial the gripie leaves themselves open to be mocked.

In this case,, Billy you know I love ya, but calling a guy out because he didn't get back you on an over night deal?? not cool IMO.
scale_only is online now Find More Posts by scale_only
Closed Thread