Old Dec 20, 2014, 01:04 PM
ApachePilot
United States, MI, De Tour Village
Joined Oct 2006
1,944 Posts
Question
MultiWii Controller

Stupid question gang,

My mother-in-law bought me a new hexa for Christmas, but I believe she may have purchased it with a multiwii controller board rather than the kk board. Is there anything I need to know? I realize my Tx and Rx will need to be used, but what is the overall difference between the two?

Thanks in advance,

Father Francis
ApachePilot is online now Find More Posts by ApachePilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2014, 03:09 PM
Team WarpSquad
United States, PA, Doylestown
Joined Jan 2014
3,511 Posts
TX stick setup is about the same.
The MW needs a USB connection and the MultiWiiconf.exe or WinGUI to cofigure MW.

Go to the MultiWii web site, WIKI and Forum then read.
Also lots of threads and posts here on rcgroups about MW.
waltr is online now Find More Posts by waltr