HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 19, 2013, 08:33 PM
Howell N.J
Joined Apr 2001
630 Posts
Discussion
Beacon Foam-Tac

Hi Guys,
Well soon it will be Neat time again and I can't wait! I wanted to let everyone know that Beacon Adhesives AKA the Foam-Tac company will be hosting the big top tent formerly the Castle Creations tent. Of course you will see most of the regular Bergen County Silent Flyer members manning the tent and we will be carrying on the Castle Creations tradition of activities, tech talks, demo's, and manufacturer previews and demo's. We will also continue the hospitality that was synonymous with the Big Top Tent. We have invited manufacturers and vendors alike to come in and show off new products and techniques and we will be doing building, repairing and offering a place to come and rest and relax. We invite all attendees to visit the tent and take advantage of a great place to be at Neat Fair. There will be plenty to do and see. The Beacon tent will be hopping all weekend with lots of action and activities to add to your Neat Fair experience. So please be sure to come in and say "Hello" we look forward to seeing you there. BTW don't forget the night time fun time in the tent.
See You There,
Eric G
Beacon Adhesives
Eric Giorgiantonio is offline Find More Posts by Eric Giorgiantonio
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2013, 12:17 AM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
1,073 Posts
Eric,

Sounds great (as I sit at the kitchen table on vacation with a fresh bottle of Foam-Tak building my new Saturday night contest plane )!

Rob
stangrob is online now Find More Posts by stangrob
Old Aug 20, 2013, 06:41 AM
Oxford, Michigan, United States
Joined Aug 1999
2,455 Posts
Ah the smell of Foam-tac in the morning!
Petefoss is online now Find More Posts by Petefoss
Old Aug 20, 2013, 10:56 AM
Fast and getting faster!
Albany County, New York, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,567 Posts
Hope to see you there Eric, stop down to the Albany boys row of Ezups there is always fun to be had there, and we will make sure we stop down to the bigtop as well!!!
FASTALJR is offline Find More Posts by FASTALJR
Old Aug 20, 2013, 10:30 PM
brooklyn,ny
Joined Jul 2007
2,284 Posts
Foammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmtacccccccccccccc
meanbaby is online now Find More Posts by meanbaby
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Polaris #58 control horn
Old Aug 25, 2013, 01:04 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Jan 2004
9,130 Posts
I just but my Windrider Hurricane using FoamTac almost exclusively. Used hot glue to hold the servos in the servo pockets and some slow CA to bond the two layers of the ply firewall together. Every other glue joint is FoamTac. My big 1875mm HK B-17 was assembled with FoamTac too.

I even use it as an external thread locker. I put it on the edge of screw heads so they don't back out and on the exposed part of screw threads that protrude past any nuts. Easy to remove and doesn't gum up the thread holes.

It really is great stuff. I'm not just saying this because I'm friends with Eric. It really works.
CarreraGTSCS is offline Find More Posts by CarreraGTSCS
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Split elevator set up JR 9303
Old Aug 29, 2013, 07:29 AM
MYC
Inconceivable!
USA, NY, Smithtown
Joined Jan 2005
1,947 Posts
I used it to glue my 79" warhawk which I will be bringing to NEAT. FoamTac rocks.
MYC is offline Find More Posts by MYC