Blade MSR X No servo movement, servo hot
So I just got this MSR X used, knowing that the elevator servo was bad.
tried all the little tricks that the various groups said to try to free up the servo, no luck, it didn't even twitch, and gets very hot.
Cut the wires and twisted the wires onto to the new servo. But didn't mount the servo, Turn it on, it twitches and moves all the way to the top and stops, and gets VERY hot. When I move the elevator control, no response
Is this because of a bad board, or maybe because I don't have it mounted? I only think this because this servo moves and the other one doesn't.
I'm reluctant to mount the servo and solder it because I don't want to screw up this servo if the board is bad.
So I thought I would post this before doing anything further.
Give me your thoughts and ideas how to resolve this.
Thank you in advance.
- I installed the servo, still doesn't move but doesn't get hot anymore.
Also, is it possible I think I have an issue but I don't because I have it bound to my Dx8? Is there maybe something there that is setup wrong, I haven't adjusted any setting just selected HELI and then bound the copter. The reason I ask is because when I press full right rudder the rudder servo goes nut and doesn't stop till I press full left.
The binding instuctions say to use acro mode
1. Disconnect the flight battery from the helicopter.
2. Select a clean model memory on your transmitter (computer radios only).
3. Select Acro or Airplane model type on your transmitter.
4. Make sure all servo reversing is set to Normal on your transmitter.
5. Center all trims and make sure sub-trims are disabled (zeroed) on your transmitter.
6. Power off the transmitter and move all switches to the 0 position. Move the throttle to the low/off position.
7. Connect the flight battery in the helicopter. The LED on the 4-in-1 control unit flashes after 5 seconds.
8. Put the transmitter into bind mode while powering on the transmitter.
9. Release the bind button or switch on your transmitter after 2–3 seconds. The helicopter is bound when
the blue LED on the 4-in-1 control unit is solid.
10. Disconnect the flight battery and power the transmitter off.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Question||Crona 4 channel receiver problems ? Lock in & no servo movement ?||cyclops2||Radios||1||Dec 19, 2012 07:41 AM|
|Wanted||Blade mSR X or mSR BNF||scottieusa||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||1||Dec 12, 2012 01:45 AM|
|Discussion||130x no servo movement||sing23||Electric Heli Talk||0||Aug 12, 2012 10:05 PM|
|Question||Blade mSR X circles CCW when no inputs given||ltx||Micro Helis||21||Jun 26, 2012 12:09 PM|
|Discussion||Blade MSR X Starts flying forward or backward with no input||scohrdarkshado||Micro Helis||1||Mar 07, 2012 08:44 PM|