HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Nov 2006
11,813 Posts
I fly at anywhere from the front join of the spar cover, to the rear join, and can't tell any difference across that range. Bar the trim change needed for level flight, which alters per airspeed anyway - but in flying stability terms it is so stable overall that any change across the range is insignificant.
PeterVRC is offline Find More Posts by PeterVRC
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 04:44 AM
Joined Dec 2014
3 Posts
I just bought a second hand, but never flown bixler 2 which came with the following ESC/UBEC:

Unfortunately the plane came without any user manual so I can't setup the ESC properly. I tried the manual of this HK 20A ESC/UBEC, but the melodies seem to be very different.

Does anyone by any chance have the proper manual for my ESC/UBEC?
floriske.nl is online now Find More Posts by floriske.nl
Old Today, 05:47 AM
"long stretch of water..."
Australia, NSW, Stuarts Point
Joined Jun 2014
334 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by floriske.nl View Post
I just bought a second hand, but never flown bixler 2 which came with the following ESC/UBEC:

Unfortunately the plane came without any user manual so I can't setup the ESC properly. I tried the manual of this HK 20A ESC/UBEC, but the melodies seem to be very different.

Does anyone by any chance have the proper manual for my ESC/UBEC?
Yes try this one it worked for me. Let it run through the sequence to familiarise first and then start it again. After you select and set an item with the HK ESC you need to unplug the ESC from the battery and start again for the next item.

Pat
coongoola is online now Find More Posts by coongoola
Old Today, 06:03 AM
Joined Dec 2014
3 Posts
Thanks a lot. Will try it and let you know if it worked out.
Old Today, 06:57 AM
Joined Dec 2014
3 Posts
Works like a charm!

Do you happen to know what acceleration setting to use for the Bixler 2? Soft, normal or hard?