HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2015, 04:45 AM
Australia, NSW, Nowra
Joined Dec 2014
4 Posts
Discussion
FY41AP Servo Gain problem

Just setting up the FY41AP in my ASW-28....
When setting up the AP with the "FY-DOS-Setting-V1.1" software, I can change all the settings and save them.
When I go back in to confirm the setting changes, (after disconnecting and re-connecting) everything has been changed as I had wanted, EXCEPT for the Servo Gains...
I changed the fence distance, speed, etc. etc and they all save and come up the next time I connect the software.
Every time I connect the software, the Servo Gains are zero....

What am I doing wrong???
Plums is offline Find More Posts by Plums
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 11, 2015, 03:38 PM
Australia, NSW, Nowra
Joined Dec 2014
4 Posts
I have discovered that using the OSD to program the 41AP works, and the gains stay where I set them.

It's only when using the GCS or FY-DOS software to read the AP that the gains always read zero....

Anyone else have this problem???
Plums is offline Find More Posts by Plums
Old Mar 22, 2015, 11:41 AM
Joined Mar 2015
1 Posts
I have exactly the same problem.

I am suspecting that there is something wrong with my unit. Even if you set values in the "FY-DOS-Setting" software, and it says Gain value successfully set, when you check that value in the OSD display, the OSD displays a different value. Further, I dont think that the values you set in the OSD display has an actual effect on the device.
Have you had any progress on your side resolving this problem?
andreas82 is offline Find More Posts by andreas82