HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 04, 2014, 06:53 AM
Joined Oct 2013
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcobra View Post
The head tracking is really brilliant, and I think makes the whole experience really worthwhile...

Waiting for another video TX later this week to get this thing wireless but here is a quick video of the head tracking all working:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgdvOGLMwyQ
Nice and clean, i did not know your FPV goggles until today! Great job
blackmennewstyle is offline Find More Posts by blackmennewstyle
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2014, 10:09 AM
Joined Nov 2013
73 Posts
Yes the whole Transporter3D plus Rift project is a bit new at this time but man, it is worth it...

I cannot wait until the next gen Oculus Rift comes out next year...
jcobra is offline Find More Posts by jcobra
Old Feb 04, 2014, 06:58 PM
Joined Oct 2013
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcobra View Post
Yes the whole Transporter3D plus Rift project is a bit new at this time but man, it is worth it...

I cannot wait until the next gen Oculus Rift comes out next year...
It looks very good! I just wonder about the price, i just checked and it's quite expensive for getting the Transporter3D + Oculus Rift. I can have a Skyzone FPV Diversity goggles for almost same price with the Ocuclus Rift and they work pretty good.

Thanks for the sharing
Old Feb 04, 2014, 07:55 PM
Joined Nov 2013
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmennewstyle View Post
It looks very good! I just wonder about the price, i just checked and it's quite expensive for getting the Transporter3D + Oculus Rift. I can have a Skyzone FPV Diversity goggles for almost same price with the Ocuclus Rift and they work pretty good.

Thanks for the sharing
Yes, it is a bit pricey BUT, the Oculus Rift has a ton of other uses for video gaming. A lot of video games support it now and pretty immersive...
jcobra is offline Find More Posts by jcobra
Old May 12, 2014, 12:05 PM
Joined Oct 2013
87 Posts
Some FPV footage with my Axial Wraith and my pan/tilt setup in action

It's been a long time but just Some FPV footage with my Axial Wraith and my pan/tilt setup (finally).

I control the pan/tilt axes with my left stick on my radio.
I drive my car with my right stick on my radio.

My radio setup is at beginning of the topic

I put a dragonlink onboard, video signal is for now 5.8Ghz, i will maybe switch to 2.4Ghz or 1.2Ghz later.

In order to avoid too much shaking in your FPV live video you must strap everything the best you can, it should not move when strapping. Same thing with the HD camera, i will maybe try some moongel with it.

FPV Crawler - Axial Wraith # One Minute Onboard # Episode 4 (1 min 25 sec)

Enjoy