HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by oldstang, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 04:00 AM
United States, FL, Deerfield Beach
Joined May 2011
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
HPI 5b

Here's my HPI 5b, the real deal no clones here.
This car looks and runs fantastic! Gun it from a roll and it will pull the wheels!
Starts on 2-3 pulls every time.
Pro-line Desert Rat body with only a scratch or two
Pro-line under tray also in great shape
Dynamite 5100 mAh Ni-MH
Hobbico Volt-Watch 2
Killer RC kill switch with buzzer and green LED
DDM 29.5cc motor with about 1 1/2 gallons though it
There is NO rx/rx included but for the right deal I can throw in a Fasst R603FF rx
KM 2 speed (i know, but I've got this 2-speed working flawlessly)
Chrome DDM V2 Dominator unsilenced
RPM arms F/R
Hostile AT's tires on rear (85% tread)
Stock front tires
RPM front bumper and skid plate (lights on the bumper are housings only)
RAMTech plug n play lights (only on the cage)
IRP V2 turnbuckles with chromoly heim ends
I also have an Integy rail cage for this that I started to modify to my liking that's also included as well as some extra parts stuff- pair of well used rear Tarmac tires, shock parts, plastic chassis parts ect.
Any questions, just ask. $700.00 shipped to the lower 48 Thanks for your interest.
oldstang is offline Find More Posts by oldstang
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread