HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:58 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
4,708 Posts
Well since you're snooping, run & look up whether it's the wrecked one or the replacement, Sherlock, & I might tell you. I don't really need to know. Why are you harassing me?
And I don't recall giving you permission to re-distribute my copyrighted photos.
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 29, 2014, 05:41 AM
Another one bites the Dust
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined Mar 2013
387 Posts
And here we go ..down the toilet.
Lets stay on track.
shadowolfs is online now Find More Posts by shadowolfs
Old Jul 29, 2014, 07:54 AM
Canada, BC, Kamloops
Joined Jan 2011
181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarHopper44 View Post
Well since you're snooping, run & look up whether it's the wrecked one or the replacement, Sherlock, & I might tell you. I don't really need to know. Why are you harassing me?
And I don't recall giving you permission to re-distribute my copyrighted photos.
Snooping LOL That's funny...The picture is on this thread post #161 page #11 which is a public forum get over it. I was backing reading as all of us do...Snooping LMFAO...It was still posted back way before any upgrade motors were available. And I did not start this you did sir read what you posted I was not the one who started swearing first. And I am not harassing anyone pointing out the fact (to me) it looks like the motors were Gold also before the updated ones became available in Oct 2013... But I'm done with this now.
Don't need to get started in a pissing match....
Sorry to all others for having to read this.
HuskyDude is offline Find More Posts by HuskyDude
Last edited by HuskyDude; Jul 29, 2014 at 02:33 PM.