HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:49 PM
I always find software bugs!
United States, AZ
Joined Nov 2010
65 Posts
Question
Bell 206 Jet Ranger detailed plans / files.

Hello,

I am looking for some detailed plans or large format drawings of a Bell 206 Jet Ranger. Any type of file would be fine.

I have seen the usual Google Image results as well as the 206 sales brochure (.pdf) from Bell Helicopter, but I am looking for something a little more detailed. An accurate CAD file of the fuselage would be really helpful.

I am trying to make some bulkheads, so I am especially interested in a detailed front or cross sectional view of the fuselage. I would also like enough imagery or data to scratch build the instrument panel and front seats in 'sport' scale.

I do not know anything about the real 206, so if there is anyone out there who does that could answer a few questions for me via PM, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

J
Kennamer is offline Find More Posts by Kennamer
to remove ads between posts