View Poll Results: Will You Support a Republican Nominee Even if Your Nominee isn't the one chosen?
Yes, I'll Vote for whomever is the Republican nominee. 35 77.78%
No, if "my guy" loses the nominationl, I'll just stay home and let Obama win a second term. 10 22.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Jan 09, 2012, 10:11 AM
Out of Time
Thread OP
Poll

Presidential Poll: What Will YOU Do If Your Candidate Loses the Nomination?

Just like it says: We have all picked our favorites by now because the field has been narrowed.

So for Republican voters only, the question is whether you will support a nominee if that nominee is NOT the one you fell in love with and supported only to see him lose the nomination?
Jan 09, 2012, 10:23 AM
St. Boondock
At this point, I will vote for anyone that gets the Rep nom. Obama has to go, priority 1.

With Romney looking sluggish at best regarding his popularity, don't discount a wildcard jumping in last minute.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:08 AM
Not THAT Ira
Did not/could not vote in the poll.
You did not include a "vote for Obama's opponent and then throw up in a bucket" option.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:12 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
Did not/could not vote in the poll.
You did not include a "vote for Obama's opponent and then throw up in a bucket" option.
Would be an Election Selection Vote Virus?
Jan 09, 2012, 11:13 AM
3rd reply
I will not vote for the lesser of 2 evils.
if the Gop should chose to reconcider there WAR minds, then we as republicans can return to Constitutional goverment ,and Constitional forien policy. we would infact take the whithouse.
I however will not vote for any forien policy that speeks like war is a ok by them.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:15 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor
3rd reply
I will not vote for the lesser of 2 evils.
if the Gop should chose to reconcider there WAR minds, then we as republicans can return to Constitutional goverment ,and Constitional forien policy. we would infact take the whithouse.
I however will not vote for any forien policy that speeks like war is a ok by them.
In all honesty, that would be part of the second choice whether it is admitted or not.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:17 AM
St. Boondock
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ
In all honesty, that would be part of the second choice whether it is admitted or not.
Obama cleverly doesn't call it war. WHOOOOOOOOSH!! So it would be him.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:17 AM
This is the proverbial no brainer. Mr. Obama has to go, the question is can we overpower the free loaders? Mr. Obama has added many to those ranks and you know who they will vote for. He also has a powerful alliance of crooks in congress and his other appointments, they of course will be fighting for his reelection. This will be an epic battle between good and evil.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:18 AM
well like i say ill vote my conscience.
its the eternal question
my vote for abortion would be the same.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:18 AM
St. Boondock
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
This is the proverbial no brainer. Mr. Obama has to go, the question is can we overpower the free loaders? Mr. Obama has added many to those ranks and you know who they will vote for. He also has a powerful alliance of crooks in congress and his other appointments, they of course will be fighting for his reelection. This will be an epic battle between good and evil.
And good better start looking better soon
Jan 09, 2012, 11:19 AM
yes we have an offer from a proven 20 year track record.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:23 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Of course on the positive side for those that want America destroyed a lost vote for the Republican will help Mr. Obama devastate not only the economy but also total kill the moral values of this country. Evil squared.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:25 AM
Im in the anybody but Obama camp. Hell I would even consider Hillary at this point.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:28 AM
Intergalctic Coffee Enthusiast
Anyone other than Ron Paul is Obama with white skin.

I'll just stay home.
Jan 09, 2012, 11:31 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
I do think Ron's attitude toward Iran will bring him a lot of support and will help elect Mr. Obama.

Quick Reply