SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 27, 2015, 02:07 PM
Find More Posts by ahtiram
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Joined Jul 2012
549 Posts
Discussion
one battery to power vtx and gimbal

I have got a gimbal which is being powered up by a 3s white balance plug and i have got a vtx which is also powered by a 3s white balance plug... Currently I am using two batteries i.e 3s to power them up and i am wondering if its possible to power my vtx and gimbal via one battery? if so how do i do this?
ahtiram is offline Find More Posts by ahtiram
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2015, 02:14 PM
Find More Posts by ggcrandall1
USA, GA, Marietta
Joined Aug 2005
6,806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtiram View Post
I have got a gimbal which is being powered up by a 3s white balance plug and i have got a vtx which is also powered by a 3s white balance plug... Currently I am using two batteries i.e 3s to power them up and i am wondering if its possible to power my vtx and gimbal via one battery? if so how do i do this?
Get a "Y" connector of 3S balance connectors. I have not seen one so you may have to fabricate your own.

What is the mAh of each of the batteries you are using now? If you go to a single battery the new one should be equal to the sum of the two you are using now.

Glen
ggcrandall1 is online now Find More Posts by ggcrandall1