New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 12:41 AM
Find More Posts by cncmadness
Joined Dec 2013
87 Posts
Discussion
Carbon fiber/G10 multicopter machining service

I would like to offer my services to anyone that would like to have there parts cut from CF or G10. I can also do aluminum and other materials. I have done lots of work for people all over the planet including many from this fourm. I stock a selection of materials ranging from 0.5mm - 6.3mm. I also just started to stock CF tube in 10mm, 16mm, and 25mm. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in your build.
cncmadness is offline Find More Posts by cncmadness
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:25 AM
Find More Posts by Scottapotamas
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jun 2013
153 Posts
Have you got a table/list of tolerances and capabilities somewhere?

I'd be interested in comparing your carbon routing against my current provider.

Capable of 3D aluminum?
Scottapotamas is offline Find More Posts by Scottapotamas