SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 07, 2011, 04:33 PM
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Dec 2010
575 Posts
Alert
trerible place to by from

placed an order for a RTF and some spare parts for it.

guess what?

got an email that its out of stock (despite showing in-stock) but hey, they were kind enough to shipped the spare parts.. why the hell would i need parts without a heli?

called their phone number and has busy signal for the past 2-3 days.

sent email and no reply back.

why companies like this in business? won't ever be purchasing anything from them in the future.
scub is offline Find More Posts by scub
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2011, 04:55 PM
NitroPlanes/HobbyPartz Rep
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Hey Scub,

Sorry that we weren't able to get back to you in time, we are restructuring a lot of things within the company. If this issue hasn't been resolved please give me your order number and I will look it up and try my best to solve this for you.

Thanks
NitroD is offline Find More Posts by NitroD
Old Feb 03, 2011, 06:53 PM
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Dec 2010
575 Posts
does that explain not answering phone calls or emails? order number #1112551

i sent numerous emails and tried calling your "24/7" busy hot-line phone which you purposely take off the hook.. 30 days later still a busy signal and no response.

after i was informed the item is not in-stock i sent many emails to cancel the order and you still shipped the order a month later.

the whole "restructuring" the company is a false excuse to give and it's getting old. no reason why you can't answer a phone or at least send a reply.. it doesn't take much work to please a customer, takes a lot more work to get them back.. hopefully it isn't much longer before the roof collapses so other people don't make the same mistake i have. there is nothing you can do for me at this point. i've informed my bank and they will take over from here..

most stress i've ever had to deal with. you couldn't pay me to deal with you folks again! google "xheli sucks" its been on going problem..
scub is offline Find More Posts by scub
Last edited by scub; Feb 03, 2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old Feb 04, 2011, 02:51 PM
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
We actually are not 24/7. It's M-F 9AM-7PM Pacific Time.

Our emails are actually extremely backed up, our staff for answering emails is about 4 people. Keep in mind, we are still a company that is expanding. With over 500 emails per day...per website. The task does become overwhelming! We understand that you have been a victim to some of our shortcomings, but we are definitely trying our best to improve things.

The package was actually set to ship today, I will see if I can intercept it and cancel it for you. I'll try to get on that right now!

Thanks you for posting here scub!
Old Feb 04, 2011, 03:22 PM
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Sam has intercepted the package and it will be canceled and refunded today! I hope we helped
Old Mar 02, 2011, 04:20 AM
Joined Mar 2011
15 Posts
Sam?

What do you mean sam intercepted the package? Are you talking about Uncle Sam, Was it full of herion or something.
carpenterman is offline Find More Posts by carpenterman
Old Mar 04, 2011, 04:15 PM
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
No lol....that got here fine. The DEA has nothing on us.