HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined Nov 2013
300 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrsavage View Post
This is in no way a finely produced video, but yesterday I decided to randomly tape my new Mobius camera onto my Delta Ray and take it for a spin... The quality of the video footage of the camera looks reasonable IMO. I just need to fly more smoothly for aerial videoing.. Unfortunately that's boring... I'll keep it in mind in the future though... The camera is really more intended for my Blade 350.. (have to figure out how to shield it against the GPS or something first...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skfS...ature=youtu.be
I know it's a bit off topic, but someone on the Mobius thread mentioned they're using silver paint on the inside of the case...
makattack is online now Find More Posts by makattack
to remove ads between posts