I like it!
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2011, 09:13 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,719 Posts
Just now listening to this podcast and like the show at joenall. Was listening and realized that I live an hour away in Irmo, SC. Would love to go next year. Is this place open as an airfield other times? I saw no information on the joenall site about a regular rc airfield.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Mar 11, 2013, 08:38 AM
What goes up must come down
South Africa, EC, Port Elizabeth
Joined Aug 2009
454 Posts
Hi Jim:
Thank you very much for your efforts creating a great Podcasts. I enjoyed the last one very much, especially the DLG segment. I understand exactly how DLG can be addictive. I trough mein every chance I get.
Here is a link to a video I made you might like to see
Link:
DLG Walkerdrive (2 min 50 sec)

Please keep up the good work and let’s hear more of DLG related issues, I found the info on how to read thermals very interesting and would love to hear more.
Many thanks
Markus Brenner
PS:
How do I download the earlier versions of your podcasts?
aimrah2000 is offline Find More Posts by aimrah2000
Old Mar 14, 2013, 02:14 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,447 Posts
Thanks so much! You can download them from each thread or go to iTunes and search RCGroups.com. I should have another one coming out Monday or Tuesday.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator