HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jul 28, 2013, 06:17 PM
Joined Feb 2006
2,405 Posts
his screen name is laserbeam on rcu

I have proof because I had this other buyer on three way talking to him. Read post 9 from my thread.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1957726

I am lucky I did not sell to someone else other wise I would be taking the yelling. Thanks for the lesson marko, or laserbeam whatever you go by. Paid top dollar and got nothing but trouble in return.

SO I get a chopped up inside and no servos that are working correctly JUST great!
sherlockshah is offline Find More Posts by sherlockshah
Old Jul 29, 2013, 02:05 PM
Joined Feb 2006
2,405 Posts
here is the video of the servos not working

Marco screen name laserbeam from rcu sold me crappy jet (6 min 36 sec)
Old Jul 29, 2013, 04:38 PM
Willich / Germany
Joined Nov 1998
549 Posts
I think the problem is with you radio.
Donīt you have a simple servo tester to check the servos w/o the radio?
The problem with some Hitec Servos and some Futaba RX is well known in Germany. There is a simlar problem with some controllers like YGE (new types) too.

Oliver
WeMoTec is offline Find More Posts by WeMoTec
Old Jul 29, 2013, 05:09 PM
Joined Feb 2006
2,405 Posts
okay will try other options

Seems like trouble and will have to change them out anyway. I would like to get some form of refund, he charged me for a crate and sent in cardboard box, and now servos are all shot. I would also like him to admit its not his jet because when we talked about the brake flap he told me to install a servo in it to make it work, well it already has a servo in it and it works so that means he don't own this jet because if he owned it he would of known there is a servo inside.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 07:59 PM
Los Alamos, NM, USofA
Joined Nov 2000
3,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockshah View Post
~I gave him a negative feedback on rcu.~THIS guy had perfect feedback so I went along and bought it but it is not in the status he claimed to have been before the purchase.

NOW I have to install all new servos and redo all the wiring and put everything back together. I was almost better off getting a new kit and building it.

SO SO upset. NOW the project is on hold until I can get everything fixed. IT should be over 200 mph easily.
Quote:
SO I plan on turning the turbine to lower rpm. Instead of 150k rpm to like 130k
Why are you even posting this in the EDF forum? This forum is for ELECTRIC jets, not TURBINE jets.

Here's the link to help you out. RC Groups Turbine Forum

To make matters worse, you're posting a complaint on RC Groups EDF forum about a TURBINE jet that you bought from a buyer on RC Universe.

Come on, dude!

Daren
Daren is offline Find More Posts by Daren
Last edited by Daren; Jul 29, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 10:29 PM
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
2,007 Posts
+1000 on that. I know that the thread has been reported, so why has it not been moved? Maybe it needs more reports? The video is also on his second thread in this same forum, it too has Nothing related to Electric or EDF.

Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daren View Post
Why are you even posting this in the EDF forum? This forum is for ELECTRIC jets, not TURBINE jets.

Here's the link to help you out. RC Groups Turbine Forum

To make matters worse, you're posting a complaint on RC Groups EDF forum about a TURBINE jet that you bought from a buyer on RC Universe.

Come on, dude!

Daren
CRCJA is online now Find More Posts by CRCJA
Old Jul 29, 2013, 10:42 PM
United States, FL, North Port
Joined Mar 2004
3,349 Posts
Quote:
Seems like trouble and will have to change them out anyway. I would like to get some form of refund, he charged me for a crate and sent in cardboard box, and now servos are all shot. I would also like him to admit its not his jet because when we talked about the brake flap he told me to install a servo in it to make it work, well it already has a servo in it and it works so that means he don't own this jet because if he owned it he would of known there is a servo inside.

So you would rather bad-mouth a guy about possibly selling you a jet with Bad servo's when it could just be a compatibility issue between the servo's and your choice of radio/receiver, than find out the Truth by borrowing a different receiver or radio system from a friend..

Real classy..
invertmast is offline Find More Posts by invertmast
Old Jul 29, 2013, 11:11 PM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,245 Posts
I remember the weirdest stuff,

Way back, in another one of his stupid baby like threads, Sherlock posted that he was an unemployed day trader on the stock market. He posted that he made millions and then lost millions. At the time of the post he had no job and no money. After those posts, he gave up his house and went to Hawaii to play in a band. Now, he's back. At that time everybody needed to go out and buy rubber hip boots, the BS was just starting to get deep.

For those of you that don't know, day trading is gambling and at the time of Sherlock's post many offices of day traders lost their asses and closed up. Sherlock posted this trying to impress us with the fact that he is smart, and deserves respect. I will leave that up to you guys. How smart is it to loose all your money gambling?

Sherlock continued to post, did crazy and dangerous things regarding RC, talked about bungee launching a turbine on the beach. demonstrated reckless and immature behavior, not only to RC, but all of life in general.

So, those of you that are the posting "do-gooders" trying to make sense out of what garbage he is posting...I ask, how can intelligent people be taken in by Sherlock? This could be a lesson in psychology. You give him a straight answer and his response to you is complete ignorance and garbage, yet you keep giving advice.

Perhaps Sherlock is laughing at all of us, just playing us for schmucks, by God, that is the way things read. Think about it.
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Old Jul 30, 2013, 02:17 AM
Joined Feb 2006
2,405 Posts
closing

closing
Old Jul 30, 2013, 03:40 AM
Los Alamos, NM, USofA
Joined Nov 2000
3,123 Posts
Quote:
closing
Closing? Not yet.

Daren
Old Jul 30, 2013, 03:41 AM
Los Alamos, NM, USofA
Joined Nov 2000
3,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRCJA View Post
+1000 on that. I know that the thread has been reported, so why has it not been moved? Maybe it needs more reports? The video is also on his second thread in this same forum, it too has Nothing related to Electric or EDF.

Ralph
Yah. I submitted a report on this thread. Thanks to the mods for moving it.

Daren
Old Jul 30, 2013, 06:56 AM
Joined Feb 2006
2,405 Posts
closing

closing
Closed Thread