HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 31, 2012, 04:03 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Argyll and Bute
Joined Oct 2012
683 Posts
Discussion
Art-tech md500

I see from earlier posts that no one seems to like the md500 from Art-tech. Now I very much like the look of this heli because it actually resembles a real helicopter so I obtained two second hand ones to try. Well now I know what you mean. The main issue I've had with both is blade strikes resulting in falls it just can't take. I'm sure if this could be cured then they would be quite reasonable helis.I've flown them in light airs ok until you try any faster manoevers then disaster, blades all over the place which always manage to also chop off the tail!! I've tried different blades and tightened them as much as possible but they still whack one another.Is there a longer inner shaft available perhaps? Its a shame these are not right since they are a nice looker(at least to me) A body kit like theres to fit my s033g would be the ultimate coax me thinks!:
drambuidhe is offline Find More Posts by drambuidhe
to remove ads between posts