New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 18, 2014, 08:41 PM
Find More Posts by horsefeet
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Oct 2011
82 Posts
Discussion
70mm upgrade advice

just aquired a freewing f16 thrust vectoring jet kit. has stock fan but since i have to order a motor and esc this might be my chance to upgrade it to more blade count for better sound and i need some suggestions on what motor,esc, and fan blade combo to get and where to shop for them..

kit calls for 4s 2200ma use

any advice welcome old to r/c new to elec d/f

thanks
joe
horsefeet is online now Find More Posts by horsefeet
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 23, 2015, 09:03 PM
Find More Posts by FlyinHiAgain
AvidAirAce
United States, LA, New Orleans
Joined Mar 2015
57 Posts
Hey Joe, I know it's been 6 months but how did your F-16 build come along? I still haven't touched my kit as I have so many other projects going on but I'm curious as to what you got into with her. I'm having trouble finding any other thread about this jet, prolly because I'm super new to rcgroups and don't know my way around yet. Hope to here something back!!
Peace
FlyinHiAgain is offline Find More Posts by FlyinHiAgain