New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Find More Posts by Dick Ou
Joined Jun 2013
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyJ View Post
How do you load the new firmware? I have downloaded his configurator but it shows 3.8.4 as the current firmware. I downloaded the 3.8.5 firmware but when i select custom firmware all the firmware files from 3.8.5 are grey'd out?
Just use Gitsly's configurator and disregard current 3.8.4 firmware, After flashing new firmware and connect, firmware version 3.8.5 appear in upper window.
Dick Ou is offline Find More Posts by Dick Ou
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM
Find More Posts by Dick Ou
Joined Jun 2013
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflap View Post
If there are lost packets, Mission Planner will ask again and again until it gets all parameters correctly.

It should take no more than 15 seconds :

https://vimeo.com/133086385
Thanks, FlipFlap. I know ULRS has faster telemetry connection and I still use it sometime, but down side of ULRS is single user, here in Taiwan we have traffic jam in air, single frequency is dangerous.

Can you let us know how to reduce packets lost?
Dick Ou is offline Find More Posts by Dick Ou
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Find More Posts by yak-54
melbourne-multirotor
Australia, VIC, Hillside
Joined Oct 2006
704 Posts
Thanks all RSSI is all good now with 1uF cap

thank you all
yak-54 is online now Find More Posts by yak-54
Last edited by yak-54; Yesterday at 10:10 PM.
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Find More Posts by flipflap
Joined Mar 2009
1,694 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Ou View Post
Thanks, FlipFlap. I know ULRS has faster telemetry connection and I still use it sometime, but down side of ULRS is single user, here in Taiwan we have traffic jam in air, single frequency is dangerous.

Can you let us know how to reduce packets lost?
Well, in gitsly by design some mavlink packets are dropped to reduce the necessary baudrate. Maybe too many packets are dropped and then it creates this long connection time, it's maybe something that can be configured.
flipflap is online now Find More Posts by flipflap
Old Today, 01:58 AM
Find More Posts by artemen
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Jun 2013
389 Posts
Flipflap, can you adopt you code to dtf uhf stuff, like their delux 1w and the 1w Rx? I am tired of crap orange quality... I am on my 7th orange 1w TX unit and neither of them has output greater than 500mw... Moreover they die after 1-2month... On the other hand my DTF gear is already more than year old with the same 740mw on the 1w delux I have and 756mw on the Rx...
artemen is online now Find More Posts by artemen