HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by NorCal2500HD, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 02:12 PM
Fremont
Joined Feb 2011
30 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Spektrum,Parkzone,New Bright,Castle Creations,Traxxas,Panavise

I have excellent feedback on Ebay (Breyon55) and RcCrawler.Com ( NorCal 2500HD)

Bestway to get in touch with me is Breyon555 at yahoo . com

Parkzone Radian Pro Glider
The stock pushrods were replaced with Sullivan Golden Rods
The Rudder has CA hinges
The prop has been upgraded to a Graupner Folding 10x8
The battery plug has been swapped over to a Deans plug.
NIP Extra Spinner

I came in a little too hot for a landing and nosed it in from about 6' in the air causing the fuselage to break right in front of the wing spar. It was repaired with carbon rods, foam safe ca and some black gorilla tape. Unfortunately the wings are no longer removable as I taped everything together to make it sturdy as possible. You can cut the tape, if you so wish to make them removable though. It still flys excellent.
You will need the following:
A Battery
A charger for your battery.
Transmitter
You will need to trim the glider control surfaces
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Located in Fremont, Ca $175

Parkzone SU-26xp Micro Park Flyer BNF with 3 Batteries 2 x 150mah 1 120mah.
Missing the landing gear, fell off the last time I flew it. Thought I had got rid of this thing but found it in the hall closet. May have the Charger for it, havent seen that one in a while. Minus the gear being gone its in excellent condition with 1 knick on the front cowl.
$65 Shipped

Sequence 01 1 - YouTube Heres a quick little clip showing that all the control surfaces are in working order.

Castle Creations cms36-6900kv
Castle Creations | CMS36-6900 Motor
Has a few knicks on the can but purely aesthetic.
$50 Shipped

Castle Link USB Programming Kit $20 shipped

eFlite Park 400 740kv outrunner. Ran this in my old sw2 comp rig a few years ago and its been in the drawer ever since. Ran it on a 3s lipo and I had plenty of wheel speed.

Traxxas XL-5 Esc #1. Deans Plug, Xtra long motor wires $40 Shipped

Traxxas XL-5 Esc #2. Deans Plug $40 Shipped

Integy 65T $15 shipped

Brand new Panavise Model #301 Desktop mini bench vise. $40 shipped

Spektrum Dx6i. Comes with manual and box. No charger or batteries. Excellent condition. Also comes with a Ar6100e Microlite Parkflyer Recevier $135 Shipped.
Radio - Spektrum DX6i 6 Channel Full Range DSMX Transmitter (Transmitter Only) [SPMR6610] | Radios & Accessories - A Main Hobbies

Receiver:
Spektrum AR6100eb DSM2 6CH End Pin Receiver (Blade Helis) [SPMAR6100EB] | Radios & Accessories - A Main Hobbies

2 New Bright Jk Bodies, perfect for that scaler build. Brand new nothing is missing or Broken. $115 Shipped
NorCal2500HD is offline Find More Posts by NorCal2500HD
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 11, 2012, 07:10 AM
Joined Nov 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
80 for your dx6i? 5415312788
Gerigt is offline Find More Posts by Gerigt