SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Find More Posts by tharagleb
United States, VT, Barre
Joined Jul 2015
2 Posts
Question
Using Hitec X1 MF charger to test servos

I have not been able to figure out how to test a servo using the Hitec X1 MF. I plug the servo into the port, negative away from tab slot. When I select the servo tester option it just seems to let me change the settings used, but not actually test the servo. Turning the dial just goes from one setting to the other. I tried pushing in on the dial, like you do before charging a lipo, but nothing happens. Possibly the servos I am testing are completely dead, someone found them in a field. Any ideas?
tharagleb is offline Find More Posts by tharagleb
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by Xpress..
Hitec RCD CSR
United States, CA, Alpine
Joined Oct 2007
22,036 Posts
Navigate to the menu called "PULSE WIDTH:" inside of the servo tester menu. Push the dial once to enter into this menu until the "1500μs" value begins flashing (it may read a different number). From here you can turn the dial to make the servo move. Make sure you leave the "PULSE PERIOD:" and "PULSE STEP:" at the factory defaults, you may cook the servo depending on what type of servo it is.
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..