Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:50 PM
Joined Jan 2013
8 Posts
Discussion
Mcpx V2 Hovering

For just hovering and normal flying just getting used to CP what blades are best to use the normal blades that come on the heli or the other ones with the little nobs on them

Sorry for the posts just upgraded from cx2 trying to work my way up to my blade 400 3D
mitch_man_22 is offline Find More Posts by mitch_man_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:19 PM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
3,961 Posts
If you're asking that question, just get whichever's the cheaper one, and get a couple more.
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:53 PM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Jan 2010
17 Posts
The bullet blades are supposed to be more stable than the standard blades. I have never actually put them on my mcpx, so I do not know from experience...
Whirlyman5000 is offline Find More Posts by Whirlyman5000
Old Jan 16, 2013, 12:27 AM
USA, WA, Bremerton
Joined Feb 2007
844 Posts
Order some KBDD green or orange blades. These are so much easier to see (IMO) that it makes flying the heli easier since you can see the disc as your are learning and orienting. Personally, the bullet, regular or KBDD's seem to fly about the same on my mcpx.

I'm really amazed how much better I am at flying the heli with a rotor disc I can see. Wish I had those green blades on my 550 and 450pro.
Blade Crasher is online now Find More Posts by Blade Crasher
Old Jan 16, 2013, 12:49 AM
banging head on wall
Joined Feb 2010
1,196 Posts
I'm with Blade Crasher I don't see a lot of difference between the bullet and normal blades but I don't do crazy 3D. Colored blades and Seeing the rotor disk helps with giving control input and keeping the heli level by paying attention to the rotor disk and keeping it level when learning to hover. I think I helps link the finger movements, the brain and what the helicopter is doing visually.
skyeblu is offline Find More Posts by skyeblu