Oct 19, 2012, 06:10 PM
too many planes
I second that my brother
to remove ads between posts
Oct 19, 2012, 06:26 PM

Money

I an leaving for Biloxi for a few weeks.I hope the new wonder plane will be made know when return home,somethimg to look forward to.
Oct 19, 2012, 06:47 PM
Well if the P-51B is done in a sweet scheme, it really will be a good addition; and have all the benefits of 7 versions of the D model. Maybe more? I don't follow the Mustang thread enough to know what still might be needing tweaking...
Oct 19, 2012, 08:12 PM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
You figure they release the plane on 11/1/12 , planets go in straight alignment around mid December , world ends , so who cares
Oct 19, 2012, 11:38 PM
too many planes
Flying the Hump..... C-46 Comando B-24 C-47 Aggggghhhh Humppy Bummpy I'm Getting Grumppy!
Oct 19, 2012, 11:52 PM
Look Up!
Screw these fat ugly radial powered birds. I want a p-39 with motor actually mounted correct and gear driven proper so it doing about 130mph on take off. Now thats a plane. No big deal, something that the wingspan is about 2" narrower after maiden. Oh and it has a hump so thats probably what it is.
Oct 20, 2012, 02:59 AM
Wilde Sau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldm
planets go in straight alignment around mid December
LOL

Well, that's what the esoterics tell and a lot of people believe that something must be happening because of the planetary alignment...

But in fact, there is no planetary alignment on that day... not even close to that
Go download a planetarium software like Stellarium, it is free and beautiful and good to impress the girls (of course not in front of the screen, but underneath the starry sky after you learned some of the stars, planets and constellations using the software )

In that software, go to Dec 21st or 22nd and you will immediately see that there is no alignment of the planets whatsoever... a good example of how a few people claim something that not a lot of people care to validate, probably because they do not know how to do it. The planetary alignment is one of the major claims of the whole "doomsday bunch" and many people believe it, however it is nothing but a lie.

Truth is: at the end of the day, it is all about money. Some people make a lot of money with the whole Dec 21st 2012 thing. And especially esoterism is nothing but a money ripping industry... sorry for the OT, just a little distraction from the new bird

Cheers,
Bernhard
Oct 20, 2012, 03:19 AM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
Very true my friend , and we will pay you a lot of money to tell us the name of the plane
On another note does the release of the re worked corsair in 1400 count as new ?
If that is it its already been announced ?
Bernhard and yet on another note you will be happy to know I am finishing my Platt Dora !
Any ideas where I can get some 1/7 scale drawings of the tail and alerons ? I want to make painting mask to simulate rib details ,
Thanks for any help you can provide
Oct 20, 2012, 03:23 AM
Shameless Warbirdaholic.
Thread OP
Enough with the hump references you turkeys!! Like I said, I was wrong with that word to describe the new model...Please, for the love of Stukas, let it go!

I thought of the new model and that silly word came to mind, but it was so far off I cannot even tell you. I'm more sorry about leading you guys down the Hump Path more than starting this thread itself!

There's been plenty of clues in this thread. Some of you have done an impressive job of guessing the plane all along. Kudos to you! To speak perfectly honestly right now, I can tell you that this is a plane I have never owned in my fleet in all of my 8 years of being in the hobby. It's a gorgeous plane but not overdone in the market that I have ever seen.

My wish is that many of you will find the value in this new offering. Like I said before, some of you will not care for it. Such is life. I don't care what plane is offered, you will always have detractors saying, "Really??! (this plane I love) would have been WAY better!!!"

I like new and unique models on the market. Some of you have forced me to Google or Bing warbirds I know very little about. Some I have looked at and thought, "UUUUGLY!!" Others I have thought, "Hey...I could dig that!"

I admit. I am a sucker for the Top Dogs when it comes to WWII Warbirds. The Go-To's.

Mustangs, Lightnings, Corsairs, etc...

I'm excited, SO excited for the future of what FMS will bring us. All the possibilities.

Starting with November's offering. It's just the beginning of what is in store for all of us.

Bring it on!!
Oct 20, 2012, 08:11 AM
2 many planes & 2 little time
Okay I'm bored with this one already, what's new for December?
Oct 20, 2012, 08:22 AM
"Use the foam, Luke!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aros
I'm excited, SO excited for the future of what FMS will bring us. All the possibilities.
Sounds good, How about this one?

Oct 20, 2012, 08:32 AM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
Was that from Battlestar Galactica?

Kman
Oct 20, 2012, 08:36 AM
We Begin bombing in 5 Minutes
I wouldn't buy it because it doesn't look scale enough to the real one.
Latest blog entry: Freewing V2 Me 262 revival
Oct 20, 2012, 08:41 AM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
You "Scale Crows" always have to swoop in and ruin the fun

Kman
Oct 20, 2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kman24
Was that from Battlestar Galactica?

Kman

Blasphemy!!

Quick Reply