HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Nov 01, 2012, 05:06 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,372 Posts
Yes Scott it's better to get it right than have people faulting a early release.

Remember a large Tiffy, Mk5 Tempest or Sea fury please, you dont have to dress up as Santa for me lol.
aeromaniac is offline Find More Posts by aeromaniac
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2012, 08:47 PM
It should fly at least once
Australia, NSW, Grenfell
Joined Mar 2006
2,506 Posts
+1 I totally agree, but its the first I have heard of it needing to be rejigged and that takes some time.
clive45 is offline Find More Posts by clive45
Old Nov 01, 2012, 09:40 PM
Joined Sep 2012
392 Posts

I would KILL for a Mirage F1. Beautiful plane, also one of the most successful Dassault fighters ever designed. A lot of air forces around the world still fly them.

DAT POINTY NOSE IS SO SEXY
Znybar is offline Find More Posts by Znybar
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:39 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Joined Mar 2010
4,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znybar View Post

I would KILL for a Mirage F1. Beautiful plane, also one of the most successful Dassault fighters ever designed. A lot of air forces around the world still fly them.

DAT POINTY NOSE IS SO SEXY
I agree that's one nice jet.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 01:57 AM
Down Under--deep down under
Joined Jun 2011
73 Posts
Here's one you should like

http://www.extremerc.com.au/estore/i...products_id=96
Terry J is online now Find More Posts by Terry J
Old Nov 02, 2012, 02:58 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Joined Mar 2010
4,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry J View Post
Looks like a revamp of the old fly fly mirage lol.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 05:59 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,541 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac View Post
Looks like a revamp of the old fly fly mirage lol.
+1

You can get a Mirage easy if you look around,not that i don't like them because i do but let Durafly do the planes other companies don't,as they have been doing for the last year apart form the Spitty of cause.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Nov 02, 2012, 06:37 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Joined Mar 2010
4,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz View Post
+1

You can get a Mirage easy if you look around,not that i don't like them because i do but let Durafly do the planes other companies don't,as they have been doing for the last year apart form the Spitty of cause.
I agree but this is a mk24 spitfire, most done is the early mk's.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 06:45 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,541 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac View Post
I agree but this is a mk24 spitfire, most done is the early mk's.
LOL,yes i know mate and i didn't mean it the way you have taken it,i was just saying Durafly normally make planes other companies don't make apart from the spitfire,no matter what MK it is it's still a Spitfire that has been made before,i bet there are loads of RC plane fliers out there that don't know the difference,don't get me wrong i really like the Durafly Spitfire and i have my money put aside for one as well as the Sea Vixen.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 01:52 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Joined Mar 2010
4,372 Posts
Quote:
LOL,yes i know mate and i didn't mean it the way you have taken it,i was just saying Durafly normally make planes other companies don't make apart from the spitfire,no matter what MK it is it's still a Spitfire that has been made before,i bet there are loads of RC plane fliers out there that don't know the difference,don't get me wrong i really like the Durafly Spitfire and i have my money put aside for one as well as the Sea Vixen.
I am not a big spitfire fan, infact the P51 has been done to death as well, but this durafly spit and sea vixen are a must ave for me.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 02:37 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,541 Posts
Yeah i really want both and i must admit i really like my Spitfires but i've only got a couple as i don't have the room in my hanger for more,but i've saved room for these next two Durafly planes.

Then i'm going to try a couple of the HK quads as i got a micro one for my birthday this year,plus they shouldn't take up as much room as our warbirds.
Old Nov 05, 2012, 06:47 PM
Joined Sep 2012
392 Posts
Quote:
+1

I have yet to see a Mirage F1, but yes there are a few M2000s out there. The reason I suggested the F1 was firstly because no one else was making them but also because they were from around the same time period as the other jets hobbyking is developing.
Znybar is offline Find More Posts by Znybar
Old Nov 06, 2012, 09:24 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,541 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znybar View Post
I have yet to see a Mirage F1, but yes there are a few M2000s out there. The reason I suggested the F1 was firstly because no one else was making them but also because they were from around the same time period as the other jets hobbyking is developing.
All good points but i for one would rather HK make the more unusual EDF's like they have been doing,how many Vampires and Sea Vixens have you seen out there? not as many as there are Mirages no matter what series.

Who knows they could have one in the works that we don't know about if so good for them and at least you will be pleased,i would buy one from Durafly but i wouldn't be getting it on day of release like i hope to the SV.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 10:56 AM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
5,979 Posts
You can tell when a thread has run its course and should be closed when people start posting up arguments about the series of a plane that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.
This thread has morphed into a "Please, please, Mr. HobbyKing, this is what we'd like you to make next." I'm sure that HK is going to make something that they'll sell, what, 4 of them? Isn't there another thread someplace else for this?
xviper is offline Find More Posts by xviper
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:26 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,541 Posts
We are not arguing just a friendly discussion while we wait for the SV,you don't have to read you know and your comment has nothing to do with the SV,so how is that any different.
Closed Thread