HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
United States, FL, Coral Springs
Joined Jan 2007
502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRProton View Post
Hi guys.

I just checked our computer and we have a significant quantities of Rifle 1Ms on order from our manufacturer, but as of this moment none in-transit, so it'll be a while. If I had direct contact with our manufacturer I'd ask them about production dates, but I don't. I'm not gonna pester the product manager, so that's all I have for you.

I'll monitor the computer system and let you know when they are shipped.

Tim
You had mentioned early you had a template for the HET 2W-18 motor for the Rifle. Can you please post it here.
falconjet50 is offline Find More Posts by falconjet50
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
Tim Lampe; Hobbico R&D
Champaign, IL
Joined Dec 2009
3,864 Posts
I just asked someone in our Desktop Publications department to convert my AutoCAD drawing to a PDF for posting. Hope to have it for you in a minute...

...The desktop publications person has left for the day and I wanted the lines to come out a little sharper and finer, but this should do the trick (attached). I guess you’ll have to print it out on paper – be sure to print to 100% (no scaling or “fit to page.”). Measure the box on the printed page to make sure it’s 2” x 2” so you’ll know it printed out 100% scale.

Cut around the outside with scissors, then place the template on your firewall and use a T-pin or something similar to try to poke fine dimples in the firewall at the three cross hairs for the screw holes. Drill 1/16” pilot holes, then enlarge the holes as necessary for your screws (probably up to 1/8” for 3mm screws).

I just laser-cut you a template and can drop it in the mail if you want - just let me know.

Tim
KRProton is offline Find More Posts by KRProton
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by KRProton; Yesterday at 04:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM
United States, FL, Coral Springs
Joined Jan 2007
502 Posts
Thanks, The one I printed should work.
falconjet50 is offline Find More Posts by falconjet50