HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2014, 11:19 AM
France, Brittany, Ploemeur
Joined Dec 2014
32 Posts
Cool
HK good customers service

Hi,

After have asked informations by using the products recommandations option for spares parts on live chat and HK support, they couldn't answer and offer me to test the parts as free and credited my account with bonus point than i can buy them for testing.

The support ask me to provide photo of the parts i own and i provide it. They have seen the part and can't give answers.

The spares parts that photo showed on their website are differents than those i have on the car i have bought on their website and can't be mount without big modification that will made them more weak.

Is that not a good service for customers ?
RcUser73 is offline Find More Posts by RcUser73
Last edited by RcUser73; Dec 13, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2014, 08:03 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,797 Posts
Yep i'd say very good CS,it's all in the way some people go about asking for support,meaning if you go to any CS ranting the chances are the person in the CS isn't going to be very responsive,but if you go into any CS section with the right attitude like being polite,positive and getting to the point they might be more accommodating,well that's my experience so far.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Dec 15, 2014, 09:45 AM
Joined Dec 2014
32 Posts
Thanks for reply.

Quote:
with the right attitude like being polite,positive and getting to the point they might be more accommodating,well that's my experience so far.
I m agree. Need to be patient too.

Here i m talking about no expensive part. But i have prefered ask before instead of buy some parts that i will maybe never use. And i will put photo on parts discussion to help further customers.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 12:45 PM
Joined Dec 2014
32 Posts
They just update the photo of one of the parts i have asked informations.

So i think this is a normal thing for support. Maybe i help them to change it more quickly

Good for them because this parts is much better than the old photo showed.

I advise hobbyking customers to ask to Support if they have a doubt on products, they will help hobbyking to improve the informations about items if the informations is wrong.