HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 06, 2014, 10:06 PM
a.k.a Maltone
Australia, NSW, Goulburn
Joined Jan 2005
6,969 Posts
A bit of Royalty in New Zealand - the Princess has had enough but Prince William is probably still inside the Anson
Pat Lynch is offline Find More Posts by Pat Lynch
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A Small Diversion From Annie
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2014, 01:12 AM
Balsa Lover
Vienna, Austria
Joined Jul 2010
857 Posts
Now you need to take even more care on detailing the interior since even the Royals are interested in it!
gupi is offline Find More Posts by gupi
Old Nov 07, 2014, 07:11 AM
Is it suppose to do that?
USA, CT, Waterbury
Joined Sep 2006
1,294 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Blink View Post
........where do I get mine????
....when you wish upon a Star, makes no difference who you are.....

moscow580 is offline Find More Posts by moscow580
Old Nov 10, 2014, 08:51 PM
a.k.a Maltone
Australia, NSW, Goulburn
Joined Jan 2005
6,969 Posts
...on with the show. But only a little to offer!
The area around the turret is ply plus some fabric in the real Annie so both areas were sealed, sanded and 'Polyspanned' using Stixit to fasten and clear dope to fill. A coat of brushed green/brown was added and will be sanded and a final airbrushed coat done later. The ring around the turret opening is of .005 plastic sheet with a circle of Chad's tiny laser-cut screw heads.
I'm still cogitating how much internal detail should be added to the turret - there is a ring and a Lewis gun mount - we shall see.......

I now have a Hutson Lizzie and a Hutson Annie at about the same stage of construction. One of the reason I chose to build the Lysander first was to get an idea how his designs 'worked' before starting the bigger Anson. Talk about over-ambitious But the reason Lizzie is on the bench is to do my first real stringered fuselage using Polyspan. Both models have metal/fabric areas and similar builds so I'll cover Lizzie's fuselage first and get the hang of it with the Polyspan.
But later - I have a severe dose of hayfever (Springtime here) and will have to wait until I stop sneezing
Pat
Pat Lynch is offline Find More Posts by Pat Lynch
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A Small Diversion From Annie
Old Nov 16, 2014, 03:11 AM
Balsa Lover
Vienna, Austria
Joined Jul 2010
857 Posts
They're looking great together! Both are pretty ambitious builds.
gupi is offline Find More Posts by gupi