SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by SpookiePower, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 06:23 AM
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, Brøndbyvester
Joined Jun 2009
603 Posts
Discussion
Futaba T7C and Scherrer LRS guide

I have had some big problems getting my Scherrer LRS, to work with my Futaba T7C. In the beginning I thought that it was the 3 wires (Red,brown,black) in the white connector, that i had to use - but I was wrong ! These 3 wires has to do with the 2.4Ghz RF module, so if you want to turn off your Futaba, transmitting on 2.4Ghz, then you just have to cut the brown wire (power). The black and red wires you can just leave untouched.

With some help from Thomas Scherrer (I live pretty close to him ), he managed to find the right wires to use, with his LRS system.

In the photos attached to this post, you will see that it is the blues wires you have to use, to get it to work. If you solder the 3 wires from the LRS Tx onto the RF module, as I have done, you can go full power without burning some wires, as you would have done, if you used the trainer plug.
SpookiePower is offline Find More Posts by SpookiePower
to remove ads between posts