New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 13, 2015, 02:25 AM
Find More Posts by Deguelle JB
Joined Feb 2012
10 Posts
Discussion
Typhoon Plus RCRCM!!!

Hello everybody
I did not find any discussions on a glider that went unnoticed this year. Typhoon Plus RCRCM.
http://www.rcrcm.com/?cat=68

I had the opportunity to fly with this year. Even if it looks like a recreational glider it is effective enough to discover the F3F on safe handling.
With thanks to Pierre Rondel here is a video of one of my run in France.
RCRCM Typhoon+ (0 min 54 sec)

I think RCRCM has sufficiently progressed under construction we begin to see a very good alternative for fun in F3X without the pretension of wanting to win the world championship. Indeed, I am surprised at the quality of Typhoon but mostly the rigidity of control surface !!!

So I wanted to share my feelings on this very special glider.

This is an Evolution of the famous (bestseller may be) of the typhoon x-tail. In fact, it contains the geometry of the wing, the airfoil and the X-Tail. The fuselage is different with a canopy. The line of the fuselage is particular, we like it or not like .. I love it!

I ll put in my next post some pictures of the beast seen inside.

See you soon
JB
Deguelle JB is offline Find More Posts by Deguelle JB
to remove ads between posts