Shereline 5400 CNC mill
Sherline 5400 mill, with Nema 23 steppers installed.
(2) Sherline milling vise #3551
(4) Collets (3) 3/8ths (1) 3/16th (One is mounted on the spindle, and therefor not shown in the attached pictures)
(1) Jacobs 1/4" chuck and draw bolt, with key
(4) mills, 1/4; 1/8; 3/16; 1/8x3/8, all 3/8 shank
(3) mills, 1/8 single end; (2) 1/16 double end, 3/16 shank
(1) Pair NIP Sherline hold down set #3012
All steppers work fine, as does the the spindle motor. *****EDIT I have decided to include the motor controller/power supply and the stepper controller/power supply with the sale. Be warned, they aren't housed it "pretty" cases..they are in repurposed cases. For my shop stuff, I prefer functional over looking good...
For RCG members, I am asking $650 + shipping, or $650 local pickup. This thing is HEAVY. I haven't packed it yet, and won't until someone commits to buying it. I will have ot locate a heavy duty box for the weight
Last edited by IFLYOS; Jan 08, 2013 at 08:10 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Sherline CNC Lathe with Milling Column Plus Extras||freddb3||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||0||Nov 07, 2012 10:32 AM|
|Discussion||Making a CNC Milling Spindle from an R/C Motor||vtdiy||Electric Motor Design and Construction||55||Sep 17, 2012 10:36 PM|
|Discussion||Cnc plugs - milling below parting plane?||LN-JET||Composites Fabrication||3||Jun 12, 2012 04:35 PM|