HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 09, 2014, 09:28 PM
Tennessee
Joined Sep 2003
2,304 Posts
Screen size doesn't matter since I NEVER look at my transmitter unless the model is stationary on the ground lest it become stationary on the ground somewhere far away. I would prefer to program my transmitter from my laptop.
ChuckA is offline Find More Posts by ChuckA
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 05:22 AM
Joined Oct 2010
358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckA View Post
Screen size doesn't matter since I NEVER look at my transmitter unless the model is stationary on the ground lest it become stationary on the ground somewhere far away. I would prefer to program my transmitter from my laptop.
As long as we're on the subject; screen size doesn't matter to me either.
What I would like is being able to choose what is displayed ON the screen at different times. Even the teeny screen on my EVO does fine for displaying what I need to know for programming and keeping track of voltage occasionally.
A 3.5" size screen would be like a big screen TV compared to the EVO, and if it can be had with a nice, crisp resolution, then I'm all in.
My most wished for feature is that I could be able to actually HOLD that 3216 with it's 3.5" screen in my hot little hands before the time comes that I would hold it only a moment before it's pried from my cold dead ones.
Treeline is offline Find More Posts by Treeline