Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:18 PM
Restful User
Backwoods Alabama
Joined May 2000
3,861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post

Republican party is going to implode when O is re-elected. Apparently the most vulnerable sitting president in history and they couldn't put him out.
No. The GOP will take over from the shambles that the Neoconservative Teapartyers have left behind. Hopefully the GOP can regain it's glory once again and as hopefully this will be the death knell of the Tea Party movement (tho the John Bircher types will always be lurking in the shadows).

--Bill
Jacques Flambeau is offline Find More Posts by Jacques Flambeau
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:31 PM
Down is up and up is expensive
United States, NC, Lexington
Joined Jul 2012
207 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
You forgot to add Communist.

Republican party is going to implode when O is re-elected. Apparently the most vulnerable sitting president in history and they couldn't put him out.
No, the republican party will survive as always, They knew it was going to be hard to win this election because Romney was going to take the freebies away. Why would they want to get rid of their Sugar Daddy? Romney was banking on and hoping that most people want to work for what they get, but this proves that most don't! Free is better! The bad part is that someday the $$$ are going to run out and everyone of our grandchildren and great great grandchildren will be stuck with a debt that can never be paid. There's going to be some tough times ahead, you can bet on it.
oneagleswings is offline Find More Posts by oneagleswings
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:32 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,566 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneagleswings View Post
No, the republican party will survive as always, They knew it was going to be hard to win this election because Romney was going to take the freebies away. Why would they want to get rid of their Sugar Daddy? Romney was banking on and hoping that most people want to work for what they get, but this proves that most don't! Free is better! The bad part is that someday the $$$ are going to run out and everyone of our grandchildren and great great grandchildren will be stuck with a debt that can never be paid. There's going to be some tough times ahead, you can bet on it.
They did not say it was going to be hard. In fact, many LTUP righties were predicting a land slide
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:33 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
The Republican party lost on so many fronts - lost seats in the Senate when they should have gained numbers there - lost because of Roe V Wade stance - lost the womens vote in huge numbers on that one alone and the Tea Party completely screwed them!

The GOP has some serious soul searching to do!
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:36 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,566 Posts
Women and voters with a college education were the main demographic for O
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:47 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,298 Posts
Did you see the demographics? Obama carried 90 some odd percent of the black vote. Not surprising to me. I had not talked to a single black person that wasn't voting for him. He also carried the Hispanic vote by a huge margin. He got the women vote too and what's left? White evangelicals.... Maybe it's time the republicans started looking for a way to appeal to someone else too.
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some new engines some older
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:52 PM
United States, NC, Surf City
Joined Oct 2003
388 Posts
Revenge Is SWEET!

Bob HSG is online now Find More Posts by Bob HSG
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:54 PM
Time for me to Fly...
Joined Jan 2000
8,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob HSG View Post
Revenge Is SWEET!

Revenge? The incumbent won. Besides, is that what this election is about, revenge? Gawd, I hope not.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:56 PM
United States, NJ, Newark
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz View Post
I had not talked to a single black person that wasn't voting for him.
(Raises hand)

Yes we do exist.
rogue wolf is offline Find More Posts by rogue wolf
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:59 PM
United States, NC, Surf City
Joined Oct 2003
388 Posts
Quote:
Revenge? The incumbent won. Besides, is that what this election is about, revenge? Gawd, I hope not.
I (and I think President Obama) was talking about revenge for one solid year of Republicans insulting the majority of the American people.
Bob HSG is online now Find More Posts by Bob HSG
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:04 AM
Time for me to Fly...
Joined Jan 2000
8,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue wolf View Post
(Raises hand)

Yes we do exist.
Apparently you represent less than 10% of the demographic.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:05 AM
Joined Aug 2006
1,551 Posts
The majority of Americans DIDN'T vote for Barry though, did they? Just the welfare crowd and urban idiots who don't know any better voted for Barry.
Fokker Ace is offline Find More Posts by Fokker Ace
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:05 AM
Time for me to Fly...
Joined Jan 2000
8,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob HSG View Post
I (and I think President Obama) was talking about revenge for one solid year of Republicans insulting the majority of the American people.
That's what the hard liners did. I didn't do that. A lot of other republicans didn't either. How about we stop driving the wedge already?
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:08 AM
Time for me to Fly...
Joined Jan 2000
8,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokker Ace View Post
The majority of Americans DIDN'T vote for Barry though, did they? Just the welfare crowd and urban idiots who don't know any better voted for Barry.
Oh really..... Just keep up with the crap and see how we'll that works out for you. We may never elect a republican again if you do that.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:11 AM
United States, NJ, Newark
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
Quote:
Apparently you represent less than 10% of the demographic.
Don't remind me
rogue wolf is offline Find More Posts by rogue wolf